Thursday, October 2, 2008

Everyone:

Jerry passed away about 6:30pm central time. Candy was by his side.

Continue to pray diligently and BOLDLY.

In Him
-Scott

6 comments:

Shea said...

To God Be The Glory.

Lynn said...

Candy-

You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayer and will continue to be. May God comfort you and give you strength.

Lynn Cortez

laurapaulm said...

"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:6

God bless you and keep you.
Amem,

Anonymous said...

Candy,

My heart breaks for you, Natalie, and Joshua, even as I recognize that Jerry is now in a place where cancer can no longer touch him.

Your faith has been such a shining example for all of us that have watched and prayed for your family up close and far away.

I don't know how much Stasia has told you, but cancer has been an especially dirty word at 2BC in recent days with several of our church family (of which we still delightfully consider the Andersons a part) suffering from it.

Your faithful spirit has not only been a source of renewal in my prayers for Jerry, but also for Benita Barnett, Ron Dupriest and others.

You and your children will continue to receive our thoughts and prayers in the coming days, weeks, and months.

The peace of Christ to all of you.

Matt Cook

Stephanie said...

May the peace of God fill you the core of your soul.

Janice Daniell said...

Dearest Candy,
My heart breaks for you. My prayers are with you at this time. I know Joshua and Natalie are overwhelmed and confused and I will pray for peace and comfort for them most of all. I was only 13 when I lost my mother to cancer so I can somewhat understand where they are. You are just now learning how strong you really are. I pray for your continued strength and rest.
I love you so much,
Janice